This 2 day workshop is aimed at laying the foundations for a strong and productive team. During this workshop the team establishes its purpose and vision, works on setting team objectives, discusses the roles in the team and decides on a team Code of Conduct.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to understand:
- What a team is and why teams are important in World Class Organisations,
- The characteristics of productive teams,
- The purpose of a team, described in terms of a vision and objectives,
- The importance of measuring objectives,
- The role each person plays in a team,
- The team processes that will establish capability, competence and competitiveness within the team,
- The importance of establishing good relationships within the team.
The trainer will work hand-in-hand with the participating companies to obtain the following kinds of information:
- Details about team measures.
- Graphs and other information about the team’s current performance levels.
Summary of practical exercises
- Team Improvement Action Plan: The team draws up an action plan for improvement of the team.
- Team Name and Motto: The members decide on a name and motto for their team.
- Team Vision: The team defines their vision.
- Team Objectives: The team sets objectives based on its KSFs.
- Team Roles: Team members clarify their individual roles in the team.
- Team Code of Conduct: The team members agree on a code of conduct which will govern their behaviour in the team.
Instruction by expert facilitators
Small, interactive classes
|Specialized manual and course materials
Personalized certificate of completion
Web Site: www.gpmorrow.com