November 12, 2019
Success in any industry relies on relationships, whether with co-workers, clients, suppliers, or investors. When you’re well-mannered and considerate in dealing with others, you create engaging, productive, and long term business relationships. As such, it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but how to conduct one’s self in the company of others.
This is where business etiquette comes in. This workshop will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of business etiquette across different situations.
Upon completing this course, the participants should be able to:
• Understanding personality types
• Plan and organize work
• Match the type of communication with the appropriate method
• Improving telephone skills
• Developing filing systems
• Using electronic filing systems
• Handle office documents and a diary with appropriate confidentiality
• Using office equipment
• Professional behaviour and conduct
• Professional dress codes