This 1 day workshop is designed to help teams to reduce equipment problems by empowering operators to take greater care of their equipment. During the course of the workshop, the teams will gain practical experience in equipment care and basic cleaning and inspection
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Explain the role of the operator in repairing equipment
- Describe the objectives and application of autonomous lubrication
- Explain the purpose and techniques for autonomous inspection
- Describe the autonomous maintenance development path.
The trainer will be required to obtain the following team/department specific information prior to presenting this module. This information will be used to ensure that the training is relevant and learners understand the concept and principles of the module better.
- Examples of breakdowns caused by poor lubrication
- Examples of warning signals given by the equipment
- Examples of visual control in the plant
- The company’s work order system and analysis
- The company’s model for autonomous maintenance as developed by the task force or steering committee.
Summary of practical exercise
- The above-mentioned exercise requires of the learner to think of one or two inspection tasks he can do every day that will help to prevent breakdowns.
ü Instruction by expert facilitators
ü Small, interactive classes
|ü Specialized manual and course materials
ü Personalized certificate of completion
Web Site: www.gpmorrow.com