This is a workshop aimed at imparting the performance measurement skills necessary for the successful working of the team. It covers all aspects of team performance measurement – collecting, displaying and using data.
By the end of this workshop the team will be able to:
- Explain the meaning of and need for Visual Performance Measurement,
- Describe the team’s methods of collecting data and explain the need for accuracy,
- Plot and use the team’s graphs, radar charts etc.
The trainer will be required to work hand-in-hand with the management to:
- Customise the section on Performance Measurement to suit the educational level and needs of the team.
- Find out if the Task Force have simplified the old measures or added in any new ones.
- Collect an example of and details of each of the tools the team uses or will be using to collect data.
- Obtain data for two different team measures.
- Customise the Percentage Calculation Handout and any other relevant calculations using recent measures, data and examples from the team’s workplace
- Train team on
Summary of practical exercises
- Drawing Graphs: The team learns to how draw their own performance graphs calculate their own performance.
- Team Calculations (optional): The team learns to how calculate their own performance using percentages or other relevant calculations.